Jumat, 21 Maret 2014

Shella in The Dark Pink Daisy

Hi! How’ve you been?
So, still in my dream in blooming this blog, my outfit that I will share for you today is still flower-related (LOL).



As you can see, I’m wearing dark daisy shirt which is so popular nowadays. It’s supported with big pink satin skirt. I deliberately choose the hanging one (the one which doesn’t touch the ground) so it won’t cover and outshine my shoes. As you can see, my silver shoes looks shiny and matches with the grey daisy painted on my shirt.

Black opaque is very essential in this theme. It’s not only for covering our legs, but also for matching the color of the black t-shirt. With hot pink hijab, we have three colors matching one and another, right? <3
Special thanks for @decimalshoes . Your pair of shoes is not only pretty, but also comfortable. You can even jump as high as you can when you wear this pairs! Yay!



I obtain all the other outfit from online shops, and for the cherry on top, we can use pink  furla as our purse. Isn’t it just adorable? ;) what do you think?



pink scarf, daisy shirt,pink satin skirt, black opaque, Decimal shoes, Furla mini jellybag

2 komentar:

  1. Subhanaallah cantik banget sih kaaaaaaak <3

    BalasHapus
  2. Kaga di sangka di dunia ini masih ada wanita cantik hijabers,good loking beutiful ^_^( kaka cantik)

    BalasHapus